WHAT IS HILLSONG CONFERENCE?
Hillsong Conference is all about championing the cause of the church of Jesus Christ – across every nation, denomination, age, and background. It is for people who are passionate about the local church and the call of the kingdom of God. This conference gathers the greater church, inspires fresh vision and hope for the future, and equips every individual to walk out the call of God on their life. It inspires leaders and believers alike to make a difference in their sphere of influence for the kingdom’s cause. It equips the church with God-breathed sessions, practical tools, and relational connection.
WHEN IS HILLSONG CONFERENCE?
There are two major Hillsong Conferences, one in Sydney and another one in London. The next Hillsong Conference in Sydney will be on July 7-10, 2020 at Qudos Bank Arena while the one in London will happen on July 22-24, 2020 at The O2 Arena.
Full-price adult registration: $379 (All prices shown in AUD)
July 22 – September 30, 2019 – PROMO 309AUD
Groups of 10+ adults: $289pp
Young & Free: $109
Hillsong Network Members: $279
When registering 2 adults and 1 child for Kidsong or Y&F at full price, the 2nd, 3rd & 4th Kidsong/Y&F registrations will be discounted to $49 each.
Must be completed in the same transaction.
HILLSONG CONFERENCE 2020: BREATHE AGAIN
Know more about Hillsong Conference Sydney here: https://hillsong.com/conference/sydney/
Here’s the line up for next year’s speakers:
- Bishop TD Jakes
- Priscilla Shirer
- Cash Luna
- Michael Todd
- Robert Madu (Hillsong Young & Free)
You can find the tentative conference program here: https://hillsong.com/conference/sydney/program/
THINGS TO KNOW…
BEFORE THE CONFERENCE
Joining the Hillsong Conferences entails some preparing to do. For my case, I need to apply for a Visa to be able to attend the conference. I’m going to share how I applied for my Australian Visa by declaring Hillsong Conference as my “purpose of visit”.
- Know what visa type you are getting – I did my research and as much as I wanted to apply for a tourist visa, many of my friends would suggest getting a business visa. Why business? Because attending conferences in Australia falls into this visa category. It’s still under the same Visa Stream but with a more “specific” purpose.
- Gather your documents – By gather, I also mean registering ahead for the conference even if you haven’t processed your visas yet. The registration fee might cost you money but it will really help your visa application. And in an unfortunate case that you won’t be given a visa, you can request for a refund or have the option to give your conference pass to someone else.
- Make the necessary reservations – Hillsong Conference is one of the biggest conferences in Sydney. Trust me when I say you have to book your accommodations early when and if you can. All the hotels and even Airbnb’s sell out fast during HS Conference month. I wouldn’t want to force you to book your plane tickets as well but if you are confident enough, you may book your flights ahead. I included my flight reservation as my supporting document on my visa application.
- Apply for your Visa – I suggest applying at least within 3 months before your travel date. After knowing what visa you should get, gathering all the documents, and making the necessary reservations, you are now ready to apply for you Visas. You can either do it online or go to your nearest Visa Assistance Centre. Don’t forget to include your conference registration on your visa application!
DURING CONFERENCE WEEK
If you aren’t excited, then I’ll share my excitement with you! Aaaaaaah! Fast forward to July 7 — it’s already conference week and you will have the best time ever!!! Here are some tips which can be useful during conference week:
- Practice being on time! If you want a good seat in the house, try to be early, most especially when it’s your turn to be seated at the tunnel! Gotta grab that first row seats!!!
- Food is available at the conference venue BUT it doesn’t come cheap. If you want to save on money, you can bring your own food for as long as you follow the venue/arena’s rules. AND don’t forget to dispose of your rubbish properly!
- The conference venue is accessible by train and by bus. Know which one you should take depending on your accommodation’s address.
- Be friendly! Aren’t you happy to see new faces sharing the same excitement as you? The least you can do is give back that sweet smile of yours.
- Listen, take it all in, worship, fellowship. I guess I don’t have to explain all that.
I am extremely excited for you! Hopefully, I get to meet you someday in one of Hillsong’s Conferences.
You can know more about the conference by visiting their official website:
If you want to know more about Hillsong London, read this.
Feel free to leave comments or message via e-mail if you have any questions. If you like this article and want to see or know more about my explorations, or other trips and tips, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
2 Comments Add yours
Thank you very good admin. ❤